We've hatched a new update to our app!†
Our updated iOS and Android app is now available to use‡
We are always looking for ways to improve and make things easier for the lovely people who buy our cameras. That's why we have been squirrelling away, reading all the super useful feedback you give us and tweaking our app to make it easier to use.
If you already have a registered account on the app, you should soon receive a notification asking you to update it. Go ahead and you'll see a few great improvements. We have:
- made things cleaner and clearer to use
- tweaked messages and in app phrases to improve clarity
- improved the add camera feature
- fixed some broken buttons
- made the camera set-up easier to follow
- added a QR code camera set up function
- improved the video playback screen to make re-watching the action more pleasant
- turned off the talkback feature so your little hatchlings won't be scared by your "oooohs” and "ahhhhhs”
- changed the notifications to let you know when you have visitors so you won't miss the action.
Please tell us what you think. We really do welcome all feedback, good and bad. It's what helps us to give you more of what you want and less of what you don't. And keep your eyes peeled for more changes in the not-too-distant future: we're working on some great ways for you to share your footage and grow our community of wildlife lovers.
† Compatible with our 3rd Gen app-compatible cameras only.
‡ App supports iOS 10.0 or later and Android 4.4 and up. Some older devices may not be compatible.